SEO Strategist Job HSN Saint Petersburgby admin on August 6, 2020
HSN Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Description Details
Are you an expert in organic / natural search? Have a knack for understanding google rankings, web architecture, tagging, and algorithms that drive traffic? QVC is looking for a Search Engine Optimization Strategist who will be responsible for managing day-to-day aspects of SEO for .com and QVC.com.
This position can be located at QVC’s global headquarters in West Chester, PA or at headquarters in St. Petersburg, FL.
Who we are
- Monitor, optimize, and maintain quality and integrity of Search results on search engines.
- Identifies trends in search engine results and works with Sr SEO Manager to develop strategies for optimizing those results for the .com and QVC.com websites, based on analytics data, 3rd party tools and known best technical practices.
- Contributes to technical enhancement requests to improve website functionality, which enables the improvement of search engine optimization, performance, and results. Provides technical feedback on shortcomings from an SEO Perspective to the proper channel (Sr SEO Manager, eCommerce team, Business Analysts, IT, etc.) with suggested best practice and/or solution.
- Facilitates training with associated teams on best SEO practices, and ways to interpret SEO Data to benefit all channels in the business (via keywords, traffic, rankings, etc.).
- Acts as quality control and assurance for submitted redirects, and XML sitemap enhancements for QVC and teams.
- Works on a continued solution to make sure the multimedia content of .com and QVC.com is continually indexed by Search Engines on an ongoing basis.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Expert understanding and knowledge of website taxonomy and website structure to evaluate, map out, and execute against his/her technical recommendations. Identify relationships between QVC International and QVC US in code and taxonomy to provide a plan for global parity
- Advocate and provide guidelines and best practices for Search Engine Optimization activities from a process, business, and technical perspective. Creates technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize search engine potential including URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.within the business. Deliver and drive these processes through development.
- Perform research related to the competitor’s sites. Evaluate results and provides reporting and feedback on findings to Sr SEO Manager.
- Leverage and demonstrate knowledge of search engine algorithms and complicated websites’ architecture in E-comm.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, eCommerce, or related field, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with natural search optimization in the ecommerce space
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and website architecture
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an internet, retail, and/or merchandising environment
- Knowledge of Google analytics, GMT, and Coremetrics or similar application, HTML, XML and the proper use of coding techniques related to eCommerce and SEO
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools such as SEMRush, MOZ, AHREFS
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, , zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shopbeyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar storesand is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
For further information, please refer official source from HSN on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.