Fulfillment Clerk (JR1018282) Job Broadridge Edgewoodby admin on more than 30 days
Broadridge Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about , please visit .com/.
is growing. We are seeking a Fulfillment Clerk to join our Deer Park, NY facility located at 1155 Long Island Ave, Edgewood, NY 11717, USA. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. In this role, you will be responsible for fulfilling orders and manage client Service Level Agreements. You will consistently look for opportunities to improve quality to ensure orders are completed correctly and on time. You will consistently meet and/or exceed predetermined quality and efficiency goals. You will interpret production orders and confirm proper job requirements/materials to assemble printed materials into a final product.
- Fulfillment of materials and orders to ensure daily SLA is completed for all Clients
- Review material accuracy and quality by following the fulfillment guidelines provided in source documents (pack slips, reports, emails and databases)
- Participates actively in daily operations meetings and collaborates in projects to evaluate workflow and to enhance processes
- Maintain effective communication with all the departments (Print, QA, Warehouse and Shipping) to ensure the best quality service and limit room for error
- Investigate Fulfillment problems that might jeopardize the delivery time or quality, analyze root causes and derive solutions
- Acts as the first contact for Client Services when information about orders status is needed.
- Provides input for development and improvement of the team
- Runs daily report in the ordering systems and internal databases to ensure all orders required are completed and mailed
- Advises via email about the completion of SLA and special requests for all Marcom clients
- Provides daily report about volume received and processed in each client area and runs periodic reports about material management to ensure integrity of material stored and used for each client
- Record and report information about accuracy/errors per order and damaged items
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to adapt to a changing dynamic production environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi task while working under tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software Windows and Outlook.
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime.
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, bend, kneel, squat, push, pull, reach and lift 50 lb. mail trays throughout duration of assigned 12-hour shifts.
- Ability to work in a noisy environment (ear protection provided and required)
- Promote a professional work environment and adhere to all policies.
Why should you join ?
- Since 2015, has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.