Kindergarten Aide Job Primrose School of Eden Prairieby admin on November 29, 2020
Primrose School of Eden Prairie Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Primrose School of Eden Prairie
The Primrose School of Eden Prairie is a locally owned and operated, accredited private preschool that provides a premier early education and child care experience for children and families. Our early childhood team partners with parents to help build the right foundation for early learning and in life.
Goal: At The Primrose School of Eden Prairie, teaching is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life and your own. We are invested in helping you be the best you can be in the classroom and beyond by:
- Providing a strong sense of community. We have been around since 2007 so the optimism, work-ethic, and passion of our team is infectious! Our staff treats the school as their second home and their co-workers as their second family.
- The director and owner are teachers as well, so their interest in your success and appreciation for what you do is genuine.
- Our Team Teaching divides up the workload, so you can have balance in your life and time to focus on your classroom and the children.
Why should you work for the Primrose School of Eden Prairie?
- We hold the highest accreditation an early learning school can receive - AdvanceEd. That means we have to meet the highest standards in all areas.
- We have the only Farm to School model in the southwest metro area, so your meals and snacks are free, healthy, homemade, and delicious!
- Our research-informed Balanced Learning Curriculum is current and detailed. Everything you need to be successful in the classroom is provided to you, from lesson plans and materials, to coaching and training.
- Low student/teacher ratios mean that you can focus on making connections with your students and getting to know their learning styles
- Must meet basic state requirements
- Previous classroom experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and emergency situations.
- Must be knowledgeable of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
- Coachable and Collaborative
- Confident and Competent
- Good listening and follow-up skills
- High coping capabilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Solution and detail oriented
- Familiar with technology and educational apps
- Responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations of the Primrose School of Eden Prairie and local, state and national agencies
- Assesses each child’s needs on an ongoing basis
- Organizes each individual child’s school schedule
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to explore, create, and make decisions with confidence.
- Attends all required staff meetings, in-service days and school functions
- Reports to the Director of the Primrose School of Eden Prairie
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Primrose School of Eden Prairie e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.