Clerk Accounts Receivables Job Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED Inc Birminghamby admin on more than 30 days
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Department : [[Accounts Receivable]]
Job Location : [[Birmingham USD]]
Work Schedule: [[Mon - Fri]]
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The primary responsibility of the Clerk - Accounts Receivables is to manage A/R portfolios by performing collections, write-offs, reclassifications, as well as exemplifying great customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Responsible for general collections work on a large number of accounts by making calls, sending emails, receiving payments and posting payments, in addition to providing great customer service to our internal and external customers while resolving complex situations
- Researching residuals on customer accounts, communicating effectively with other departments within UNITED, as well as customers to resolve invoice discrepancies, perform write offs when applicable and manage the CONA adjustments process for the applicable territories
Build aging spreadsheets in preparation of monthly calls with sales teams for the applicable territories and notating the appropriate accounts; setup customers for CitiBank portal use; issue refunds via the mail check process
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or 1 to 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and SAP preferred.
- Regular attendance required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to perform duties in a fast-paced environment while handling high volumes of data
- Must work well within a team environment
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc. “An EEO/AAP Employer (M/F/D/V)”
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc on following link below :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Clerk Accounts Receivables Birmingham August 2020 Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Birmingham below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.