Branch Office Administrator Job Edward Jones Denverby admin on more than 30 days
Edward Jones Job Vacancies 2020Description :
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results. We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. Some of the many accolades include 100 Best Companies to Work For®” by FORTUNE magazine1 and a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
We'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6 month training including an experienced peer mentor
- A network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
You can also expect…
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, 401k and comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.