Patient Services Representative-OB-GYN 40 Hours Days Job Day Kimball Healthcare Putnamby admin on October 8, 2020
Day Kimball Healthcare Recruitment 2020 - Day Kimball Healthcare is seeking the candidates to apply Patient Services Representative-OB-GYN 40 hours, days that will be placed in Putnam.
Day Kimball Healthcare Jobs 2020Description :
JOB SUMMARY: The PATIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE is a multi-tasking position that consists of all front-end functions including customer service, telephone management, scheduling, registration, copay collections, time of service account management, coding review, charge entry, and appropriate cash and end-of day closure procedures. The PSR will ensure that all provider schedules are appropriately populated, telephones are responded to according to established protocols, and complete registration information is captured prior to, or during each patient visit. In this role, the PSR will perform appropriate and timely charge entry, if not performed electronically through an EMR, for all patient visits including a review of encounters and recommendations for appropriate procedural coding, manage cash drawers according to established protocols, post cash to patients accounts, manage patient responsible account balances at the time of service, and correct assigned claims edits for expedient submission to carriers. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for collaborative interaction with patients, physicians, other staff members and management, patient satisfaction and accurate processing of all front-end functions are integral to the success of this individual.
- Plans and directs pre-verification of patient insurance, registration, billing and collections, and data processing to ensure accurate patient billing and efficient account collection.
- Appropriately responds to patient inquiries via telephone following established protocols
- Follows procedures for verification of patient demographics information including insurance verification prior to the patient visit for all pre-scheduled patients
- Utilizing established protocols, appropriately schedules patients whenever possible, at the patients’ convenience for physician visit
- Registers all patients at each visit utilizing established policies for the capture of complete and up-to-date patient and insurance information. Receives and documents in the information system patient responsible payments including co-payments, past balance payments, and time of service patient-responsible charges
- Check-out each patient via established policies, including charge entry for current visit if appropriate, scheduling of future appointments, facilitation of ancillary procedures as necessary, and provides for the patient a receipt for services rendered
- Will consistently perform surgical and other hospital charge entry functions as assigned and collaborate with providers regarding appropriate coding procedures
- Following clinic policy, appropriately reconciles cash and charge batches, balances cash drawer, prepares deposits, and reconciles charges to visits and the co-pay holding file with an accurate balance for each opened batch
- As assigned, processes all referral requests by physicians and patients within a timely manner and according to clinic procedure
- As assigned, processes and maintains medical records in accordance with records protocols
- Completion of a high school diploma.
- College level courses preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years experience in a medical office
- 4 years of customer service related experience preferably with in a Healthcare environment.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Day Kimball Healthcare e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.