Admin Asst II Job Warren Power and Machinery Inc Odessaby admin on more than 30 days
Warren Power and Machinery, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Read and route incoming mail. Locate and attach appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Answer and screen manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager’s schedule and makes appointments.
- Greet scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Conduct research, and compile and type statistical reports.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite software
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
- We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is not considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.