Material Handler II (Starting Pay $15 00 Per Hour) Job Hanger Inc Woodridgeby admin on more than 30 days
Hanger Inc. Vacancies 2020 - Hanger Inc. is looking for a new worker to apply Material Handler II (Starting Pay $15.00 per hour) that will be placed in Woodridge.
Hanger Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employerfemale/minority/disability/vet. Could This Be For You?: The Material Handler II performs the physical tasks involved in order fulfillment involving picking and packing items with close supervision in the Distribution Center. Also performs job functions pertaining to shipping and receiving. Your Impact:
- Process shipping labels and BOLs using web based software for outbound orders and coordinating carrier pick ups.
- Process inbound POs, checking packing lists verifying correct product shipped, working with Procurement with vendor issues, stocking and posting inventory.
- Read pick ticket to determine location and quantity of items.
- Mark pick ticket with appropriate markings to show correct quantity and product have been picked / packed.
- Walk with a sense of urgency while picking orders which may involve industrial ladders.
- Packs product in appropriate size box for shipping and correctly to prevent damage.
- Process Shipping Label according to service level requested, load boxes.
- Coordinate LTL shipping
- Receive product by checking in items from Pre-receiving report, stocking, and posting items.
- Normally follows established procedures on troutine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to safety training given for operation in the Distribution Center.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years related experience
- Past experience working in returns highly preferred
- Basic computer experience to commuunicate via email with outside sources such as clinics, vendors, and as well as internal resources such as customer service, team and management preferred.
- Ability to work on assigments that are semi-routine in nature but also recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Work in a fast paced environment and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and managers.
- Good attention to detail.
- Quality Minded.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Walking / Standing during working hours
- Effectively and safely use an industrial ladder.
- Ability to work in a non climate controlled environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to stand, communicate with other employees and to operate computer hardware systems.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, crouch and stoop.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
For further information, please refer official source from Hanger Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Hanger Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.