Transporter 12 30p-9p Job Main Line Health Wynnewoodby admin on more than 30 days
Main Line Health Jobs 2020Description :
Could you be our next Transporter at Lankenau Medical Center?
Why work as a Transporter with ?
- Be an Integral Member of our Organization! As a Transporter, you have the unique ability to work with patients one-on-one. With a friendly, spirit-of-service attitude, you will transport patients to and from various areas in the hospital. In this fast-paced role, you will also have many opportunities to work closely with other staff.
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for $6000 of tuition reimbursement per calendar year.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to . Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 120 hours of paid time off per year. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Patient Transporter
Shift: Varied Shift- Evening 12:30p-9p
1. Ability to read, follow instructions, and use basic math skills.
2. Must be flexible and available to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Main Line Health on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.