Medical Mgmt Specialist I Job Anthem Richmondby admin on more than 30 days
Anthem Recruitment 2020Description :
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At , Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Medical Management Specialist I Work schedule: Monday-Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm EST
Location: Richmond, VA office
Responsible for providing non-clinical support to the Medical Management and/or Operations areas.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Gathers clinical information regarding case and determines appropriate area to refer or assign case (utilization management, case management, QI, Med Review).
- Provides information regarding network providers or general program information when requested.
- May assist with complex cases. May act as liaison between Medical Management and/or Operations and internal departments. Maintains and updates tracking databases.
- Prepares reports and documents all actions.
- Responsibilities exclude conducting any utilization management review activities which require interpretation of clinical information.
- Requires a high school diploma; 1 year of experience with an understanding of managed care or Medicaid/Medicare; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- For URAC accredited areas, the following applies: Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Must have general computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills over the phone required
, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.