Paramedic Job City Ambulance Service College Station
City Ambulance Service Recruitment 2020Description :
City Ambulance Service is rapidly expanding our operation! We are currently looking to expand our team. We are currently seeking experienced, dedicated, and motivated EMT's to join our team. We are looking for team members that can provide the advanced level of patient care that our patients and partners have come to expect from City Ambulance Service.
City Ambulance Service provides an exceptionally high level of care for its patients and facilities. We have been recognized countless times by our facilities, patients and our employees for going above and beyond when providing our services. We have a very well respected staff and use up to date equipment/protocols.
- City Ambulance has been in business well over 12 years, is a very stable place to work, and we are growing rapidly in several markets throughout the state
- Patients love us - we have one of the best teams of medics, and try to promote an environment of both fun and professionalism
- Facilities love us – we provide the best ETA’s in our segment, and provide the personnel and equipment they need to safely transfer any patient they have
- Every truck is staffed and equipped at MICU level
- We lead in our market segment, focusing on Emergency Room and Critical Care transfers
- Working with our partners, we have fun events to work, MMA, Boxing, Auto Racing, Football Games and many more fun and exciting assignments.
- 90 percent of our vehicle fleet is less than 3 years old
- Every Vehicle equipped with Stryker Electric stretchers that are maintained on a by hour schedule directly through Stryker, Zoll CCT monitors, IV Pumps and Ventilators / Cpap
- Electronic PCR – NO PAPER REPORTS!
- Electronic Truck checkoff system
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- PTO Program
- In-House Education Program
- Flexible Schedule / Rotating Shifts Available
- Long-Term Stability / Advancement Opportunities
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with the receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given, and to show compassion.
- Act as team leader and take responsibility for scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize call response time.
- Continuously maintain all required certifications.
- Communicate with dispatchers to receive and understand call data and customer feedback.
- Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it clean and stocked for optimal call response to maintain the image of AMR.
- Document activities with regard to patient care and billing completely to ensure appropriate information is available regarding each call.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and turnaround times.
- Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when determining transportation destinations.
- Ability to work past scheduled shifts with little or no notice.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel.
- Reports immediately to the on duty supervisor and/or account manager any incident involving a negative customer and/or patient interaction.
- Read road maps, drive vehicles, and accurately discern street signs and address numbers.
- Read medication/prescription labels and directions for usage in a quick, accurate, and expedient manner.
- Communicate verbally with patients and significant others in various environments to interview patients, family members, and bystanders.
- Ability to discern deviations/changes in eye/skin coloration due to patient's condition and to the treatment given.
- Converse with dispatcher and EMS providers via phone or radio as to status of patient.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security policies and procedures.
- Inventory, replace, and clean supplies and equipment after use
- Maintain and clean crew quarters, ambulance and station locations daily
- Current TDSHS EMT or Paramedic certification
- Current AHA Approved CPR/BLS
- Current AHA Approved ACLS
- Current AHA Approved PALS
- Valid Texas drivers license
- Experience with MICU level transports including IV Pump / Ventilator / Cardiac Monitoring
- 1+ Year Paramedic experience preferred
- Ability to sit, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs from ground to waist level
- Ability to coordinate activities closely with others in stressful situations
- Ability to effectively communicate Verbal / Written English
- Ability to take direction and adapt to changing situations/job duties
Indeed Hire and City Ambulance Service are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Paramedic: 1 year (Preferred)
- MICU level transports including IV Pump / Ventilator / Cardiac Monitoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- TDSHS EMT or Paramedic (Required)
- Texas Driver's License (Required)
- AHA Approved CPR/BLS (Required)
- AHA Approved PALS (Required)
- AHA Approved ACLS (Required)
- College Station, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to City Ambulance Service e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Paramedic College Station July 2020 City Ambulance Service above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in College Station below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.