Evening Cook Job Lake Country Nursing Center Mariettaby admin on more than 30 days
Lake Country Nursing Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Lake Country Nursing Center is a skilled nursing, long-term care, and rehabilitation facility located in the beautiful community of Marietta, Oklahoma. Our facility is located in Love County. We provide rehabilitation services and around the clock skilled care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
We are actively seeking a cook that is knowledgeable in quantity and quality food production. They will become a member of a cooperative food service team, providing care that respects the dignity of all facility residents and serves their needs with competence and compassion.
· Prepare food items using standardized recipes.
· Determine food and supplies needed and coordinate meal production with serving hours.
· Prepare all special dietary need as directed by the menus.
· Monitor all food items to see that at least the minimum guidelines for temperature, taste, and quality are upheld at all times.
· Maintain or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
· Assist with orientation and training of new kitchen employees.
· Practice all safety prevention procedures.
· Attend all in-services as required.
· Responsible for following all local, state, and federal policies regarding food handling.
· Assist with proper documentation of temperature logs and cleaning schedules.
· Perform all other reasonable tasks assigned by your supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $11.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Food Handler (Preferred)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.