Special Needs Paraprofessional (Inclusion) Job Silver Creek School Corporation Bordenby admin on more than 30 days
Silver Creek School Corporation Recruitment 2020Description :
- Work with students of all disabilities
- Maintain a respectful environment and open communication with students
- Continually seek to motivate students for the learning task at hand
- Use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment as assigned and trained
- Keep accurate data of learning goals and objectives for students, as assigned and trained
- Observe and record student behavior as directed
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and ethics
- Maintain confidentiality
- Report to supervising teachers and follow assigned plans
- Be able to adjust to flexible schedules and tasks as needed, from day to day.
- Supervise teacher planned activities
- Assist special education students with assignments/projects, individually or in groups
- Assist in preparation of instructional materials
- Escort students under direction of the teacher
- Assist students with adaptive devices as trained and needed
- Respond to emergency situations to resolve immediate safety concerns, as trained
- Maintain accurate performance records of students and communicate progress to supervising teacher
- Support students in the general education class utilizing adaptations and modifications as assigned.
- Help develop adapted materials as assigned and trained.
- Maintain regular attendance
- Performs other related duties
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Approved PPE is provided for the protection of our staff and students.
- related: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from Silver Creek School Corporation Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Silver Creek School Corporation, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.