Jamba Team Member - Clinton Jobby admin on more than 30 days
Jamba Jobs 2020Description :
Are you ready for a Whirl'd Class Job at ? If you care about delivering a great guest experience, believe in health, wellness and inspiring and simplifying healthy living, we'd love to meet you!
Guest satisfaction is at the heart of this position. Team Members are responsible for preparing high quality products and empowered to deliver an exceptional guest experience. Team Members perform daily tasks as assigned by the manager in charge. Team members routinely use and Blended Star tools and manuals to ensure compliance with brand and company standards.
Join . Make a Difference. Come experience and help us blend in the good!
In our company, we:
- Provide timely, engaging and friendly guest service
- Have fun, use creativity
- Gain a foundational work experience
- Treat all other Team Members with dignity, respect, and honesty
- Competitive compensation & tips
- Generous food discounts including 50% off meals while working
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Accident Insurance available for qualifying employees
- Incentives & Promotions throughout the year
- Paid Holidays
- Relaxed Appearance Standards
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
- 401K program for eligible employees
- Up to $1,000 for employee referrals
Over 80% of our managers are promoted from team member. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path!
Taking care of our guests and communities starts with taking care of our team members. We invest our time to help you grow and advance.
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible schedules and hours
- Training and advancement
- A personal relationship with management
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Formal and non-formal training available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How old do I have to be?
A: The minimum age is 16 years of Age.
Q: When should I expect a response back from applying?
A: You should receive a response within 72 hours of applying. If you do not receive a response in that time frame, you are welcome to check on your status by replying to the automated text or email you received.
Q: What are the physical requirements?
A: Employees must have the ability to comfortably lift/move 40 lbs., stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, work in walk-in coolers, freezers, and around heat.
Q: What experience do I need?
A: There is no experience needed, just a positive attitude and willingness to learn!
Learn more about our company at www.eastbaysmoothies.com, www.saltlakesmoothies.com or call 925-455-4743 x10
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in our restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in our restaurants perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Join . Make a Difference. Your first day with us will be the first day of your healthy journey with Juice.
When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better youand a better you makes for a better world. Team up with for a Healthy Whirl'd!
We are family owned and operated franchise of , in business since 1991 and operating in Northern California and Utah.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Jamba on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.