Bid Administrator Job Theochem Laboratories Inc Tampaby admin on more than 30 days
Theochem Laboratories, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The employee searches out and/or receives and completes Requests for Quotes/Proposals in a timely and organized manner. The employee ensure that all the information is complete and prepared within the required timeframes. The employee also ensures all pricing approvals are in place prior to submitting documentation. The employee will also assist the President and CEO with general administrative duties as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Receive Requests for Quotes.
- Complete quotes in a timely manner.
- Organize bid responses and approvals within a specific timeline.
- Maintain RFQ and Submitted Pricing Logs.
- Assist the President and CEO with assigned administrative duties.
- Prior experience with bidding required (2+ Years Preferred)
- Prior experience as an administrative or executive assistant (2+ Years Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bid Administrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL 33610 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Are you comfortable with the compensation range of $14.00 - $18.00 an hour?
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.