Service Estimator Job Rackley Roofing Company Inc Nashvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Rackley Roofing Company, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bid and procure service roofing work while maintaining relationships with ongoing customers.
- Work with Company Service Department to achieve company revenue, expense, and profit goals
- Team with Company sales department to manage and recruit clients
- Follow RRCI policies, processes, and disciplines (Co manuals)
- Collaborate with RRCI employees to meet and exceed industry standards and processes
- Bid and project manage scopes of work for current and potential clients
- Manage accounts assigned by the company as well as accounts developed by the project manager.
- Sell the scope of work proposals to meet and/or exceed department budget goals.
- Review each job individually and ensure the information is provided in order for RRCI safety, quality, and value guidelines are met, installed, and followed
- Perform accurate roof inspection/assessment field walks of customer’s buildings.
- Use of the company’s CRM and roof assessment software.
Measurement of performance
- Meet or exceed RRCI revenue, expense, and profit budgets.
- Follow RRCI policies, processes, and disciplines (Co. manuals)
- Effectively maintain good customer relationships by providing excellent service customers.
- High School with a minimum of 3 years experience in the roofing service industry
- Position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting, stooping, kneeling, and or crawling. This position may require sitting for extended periods of time, or require being on your feet for an extended period of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Estimating: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Waiting period may apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.