Customer Care Advocate II Job Healthcare Management Administrators Bellevueby admin on more than 30 days
Healthcare Management Administrators Jobs 2020Description :
HMA is seeking outstanding people who enjoy helping customers to be a part of it's Member Services Department! If the Customer Care Advocate position sounds like a great fit for you, come join a fantastic team with HMA and help us Prove What's Possible in Healthcare!
For over 30 years, HMA has been helping Pacific Northwest-based employers administer their own health plans. We believe that good healthcare should improve health, so we support companies in taking better care of their people by taking better care of them. Now is an excellent time to join HMA as our employees are combining purpose, passion, and experience in new and innovative ways to stay ahead of the healthcare curve. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, professional development opportunities and an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and fun team environment.
How YOU will make a difference:
Respond to customer incoming phone calls and written inquiries; from clients, providers and members inquiring about eligibility, benefits, and the status of claims. Quickly research and troubleshoot inquiries delivering information to callers that helps them better understand and utilize their benefit plans. Play a key front-line role in our mission to revolutionize customer service in the Healthcare industry.
What YOU will do:
- Serve our Members, Providers, Brokers and Clients by quoting accurate Eligibility, Benefit, Claim Status via call and written communication
- Advocate for callers by working with internal and external stakeholder to report, resolve inquiries, and prevent them from reoccurring
- Follow-up with callers timely to ensure customer satisfaction
- Listen for understanding in order to competently address questions on an array of topics
- Maintain a personable, courteous, and professional demeanor at all times
- Strive for first call resolution by applying your ability to “think outside the box” and taking true ownership of the customer experience
- Perform multiple tasks and navigate multiple systems to investigate and respond to our customer needs.
- Apply organization and written communication skills to quickly document phone conversations, noting key themes and resolutions
- Proactively raise recurring issues/questions with management for further review
- Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency and meet performance goals
Knowledge, Experience and Key Attributes needed for Success:
- 1+years of experience providing superior service in a call center environment or providers office, preferably in the healthcare industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of medical, vision and dental terminology preferred
- Knowledge of customer service ethics, principles and procedures
- Strong verbal, written communications skills and analytical abilities
- Extensive keyboarding skills, including the ability to talk and document simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Instant Messaging and Outlook
- Ability to multitask including being able to maintain the flow of a conversation while typing 40+ WPM
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus
How we Support your Work, Life, and Wellness Goals
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive pay; annual incentive; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K retirement plan with match; generous PTO and holidays; an onsite gym facility; a gym subsidy; Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances; an Employee Assistance Plan; free parking and easy freeway access to I-405 and I-520; a well-stocked kitchen on-site with subsidized snacks and refreshments; year-round wellness activities; the ability to earn a $500 wellness incentive; monthly events; paid volunteer hours and more!
HMA requires a background screen prior to employment.
Protected Health Information (PHI) Access
(HMA) employees may encounter protected health information (PHI) in the regular course of their work. All PHI shall be used and disclosed on a need-to-know-basis and according to HMA’s standard policies and procedures.
HMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.