Senior Security Engineer (Active Directory) Job Enable Midstream Partners Oklahoma Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Enable Midstream Partners Recruitment 2020Description :
The Senior Security position will interact daily with business stakeholders and technical/operational teams to determine and develop security architecture approaches and solutions. The position provides support, configuration and administration of our Active Directory and Identity & Access Management environment. The position provides support for the development and maintenance of policies and procedures within area of responsibility. The position also researches, evaluates and recommends Identity & Access Management solutions to solve business needs.
This position requires comprehensive knowledge within a functional area. Work is performed under general direction and is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives and to ensure compliance with processes, standards and policies of the organization. Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult and complex problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with the objective of the organization. May train and mentor less experienced professionals.
- Plan or support all phases of moderately complex projects.
- Provide comprehensive guidance on leading security design practices.
- Evaluate, design, implement, monitor and support security infrastructure including AD, IAM, and other tools or systems.
- Determine and develop Identity & Access Management architecture approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews and develop detailed specifications.
- Lead Identity & Access Management implementation projects; Manage projects timelines and metrics.
- Collaborate with operational teams to identify, resolve and mitigate risk and vulnerabilities.
- Create policy and procedures when needed and applicable.
- Design and maintain identity and access management for enterprise networks and infrastructure.
- Assist with compliance, audits, assessments and evidence collections.
- Monitor and evaluate remote access security and external facing architecture
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Information Systems, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems). In lieu of a degree, six (6) years’ experience will be considered.
- Five (5) years directly related experience in Identity & Access Management.
- CISSP, CEH or other accredited security certifications preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of security & risk frameworks, standards, and best practices (i.e. SOX, ISO, COBIT).
- Knowledge of and implementation experience with security technologies and architecture, including encryption, network security, firewall configuration, intrusion detection, data loss prevention and application security.
- Strong analytical skills and experience; ability to recognize, analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong data management skills; ability to audit, format, model and analyze large data sets
- Ability to distill data and analysis into high-level reports and summaries
- Ability to discern data inaccuracies through technical experience and knowledge
- Ability to develop system solutions for operational problems.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software.
- Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively across various levels of the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of systems and/or applications.
- Strong organization and process improvement skills
- Ability to effectively handle pressures and demands of deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility
- Ability to interact with internal business partners at a senior and management level to clarify requirements and business needs for changes and enhancements.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet business needs, including prioritizing the work of others on the team, when needed.
- Ability to learn and utilize a working knowledge of broad business environment, energy industry, and corporate operations.
- Ability to interact in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, company’s ethics code of conduct and other company policies and procedures.
- Respect and follow safety policies and regulations; scan the environment for objects or people who may pose a safety risk; encourage others to utilize safe and healthy work practices.
- Able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Able to operate a personal computer, either desktop or laptop.
- Able to sit and view computer terminal for extended periods of time.
- Able to travel as required to perform job responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced office environment with high daily pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work indoors, in an office environment, regardless of whether cubicle, open office or private office.
- Subject to normal office noise levels.
- Able to work irregular or extended hours (nights and/or weekends) occasionally, as needed or required to meet established deadlines.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.