AWW - CO Forklift Operator Job Mendocino Forest Products Company Lovelandby admin on more than 30 days
Mendocino Forest Products Company Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Allweather Wood (AWW) pressure treated plant is a full-line manufacturing and distribution facility in Loveland, CO. AWW is looking for an experienced Forklift Operator to work with us on at our Loveland, CO facility. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities: Drives propane or diesel-powered industrial Forklift equipped with lifting devices to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials throughout the grounds. Participates constructively to the movement and warehousing of products to ensure the Business Unit is able to meet customer requirements for superior products in the safest and service-oriented manner available.
- Safely operates and drives Forklift while controlling the movement of lifting apparatus;
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area or truck;
- Unloads and/or stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device;
- Inventories materials on work floor, tallies product and maintains stock rotation;
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device;
- Performs preoperational checks on forklifts and reports any and all service and operational concerns;
- Repackages material/units as necessary;
- Maintains work area housekeeping;
- Participates in the yearly inventory audit.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training.
- Possess a current forklift operator’s license, or be able to provide proof of previous forklift operator’s license.
- Interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to operate a hand-held calculator.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee regularly works in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions and vibration.
- The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to communicate and occasionally required to climb or balance
- The employee is also regularly required to sit when operating equipment.
- The employee will be subject to varying weather conditions including rain, snow, ice, wind, heat and cold
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly use arms and legs to get into and out of forklift multiple times a day.
- Use hands, wrists, and arms to operate forklift and use legs and feet to push forklift pedals.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles and vibration.
TeamworkBalances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. QualityDemonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. QuantityMeets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity. Safety and SecurityObserves safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Valuing Diversity of our Workforce and Offering a Drug Free Workplace
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Mendocino Forest Products Company system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.