Medical Records Clerk Job Cefaratti Group Clevelandby admin on July 17, 2020
Cefaratti Group Jobs 2020Description :
- Contacting medical facilities to follow up on attorney record requests;
- Data entry of notes/log of phone communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy in a time-sensitive environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while meeting firm deadlines
- Familiarity with computers and proficiency in programs like Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Experience in a legal or similar setting preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Medical Records Clerk Cleveland August 2020 Cefaratti Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Cleveland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.