Mechanic Job DV Natural Resources LLC Tronaby admin on more than 30 days
DV Natural Resources, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Description: DV Natural Resources, LLC (“DVNR”) has partnered with Auric BioRecovery Systems to use bacteria leaching to enhance gold recovery and speed up reclamation at the Briggs Mine in Trona, CA. DVNR seeks a Mechanic to repair and maintain machinery and equipment at the mine site. Mining experience is preferred but is not required for consideration. To qualify for consideration, the applicant must possess experience working on CAT, Komatsu, Sandvik, or other types of heavy equipment similar in application. The sizes of the equipment is not the most important trait for this position, but the general knowledge of diesel equipment is critical for the selected candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect equipment (to include vehicles, machinery, and light/heavy equipment) for proper performance.
- Maintain and rebuild process plant pumps as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair damaged equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, and conduct routine services/preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures to maximize safety and productivity.
- Conduct pre-shift safety inspections.
- Excellent knowledge of hydraulics and motor technology
- Ability to operate heavy equipment (Preferred)
- Heavy Equipment Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mining experience (Preferred)
- Certified Mechanic (Preferred)
- Plant operator experience a plus
- Willing to meet on-call obligations as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a medical test
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- heavy equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mining: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.