Armed Security Guard- PT Job Windwalker Group Cambridgeby admin on August 25, 2020
Windwalker Group Jobs 2020Description :
is seeking energetic, enthusiastic, and dynamic individuals with excellent customer service skills to work as Full Time Armed Security/ Protection Officers , in a government facility located in Cambridge, MA.
Must be able to fill nights, weekend and holidays. Must be able to fill the following shift hours:
6am to 2pm
7am to 3pm
10am to 6pm
- Acts as a professional leader, supervisor and on-site contact
- Watches for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Performs security patrols of designated areas on foot
- Sounds alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Aid in the early reporting of emergencies, and provide directions and informational assistance to employees, visitors, and guests.
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permits authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observes departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensures that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigates and prepares reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Maintains written logs as required by the post
- Provides assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Previous scheduling experience is preferred, Scheduling officers for shifts
- Able to verify timesheets and submit time sheets for payroll
- CPR Certification is preferred, but not required
- Candidates will need to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Candidates must be flexible regarding schedule and work environments
- Must have experience working with CCTV
- Must have reliable smart phone
- Must have previous experience working with MS Word & Excel
- Be detail oriented, have a professional attitude
- Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to work independently
- 3-5 years of Security, Military or Law Enforcement experience is preferred. An Associate's Degree, or a higher level of formal education, is recommended. A strong customer service orientation and a team-based mindset are required.
- Candidates must possess an active and unrestricted MA Class-A LTC and consistently demonstrate weapons proficiency and safety
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.