Seasonal Store Associate/Stocker - 4621 Job Big Lots! Port Orchardby admin on more than 30 days
Big Lots! Recruitment 2020Description :
Performs general store operational duties including cashiering, customer service, truck unloading, stocking, merchandise recovery, and light cleaning or maintenance as assigned.
1. Greets and assists customers as needed in order to maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Maintains and operates point-of-sale systems efficiently and accurately.
3. Drives customer loyalty program participation, including sign ups and rewards processing at check-out.
4. Participates in the freight flow process including truck unloading, stocking, merchandise presentation and recovery.
5. Participates in furniture department operations including carry-outs and display assembly as needed.
6. Maintains appearance of the store's interior and exterior to company standards including light maintenance duties and cleaning.
7. Performs daily front-end maintenance including check stand cleanliness, replenishment of merchandise and supplies and floor safety.
8. Performs other tasks as assigned by Store Leadership, such as cart retrieval, shrink control and safety-related tasks.Qualifications
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
3. Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays required.
4. Prior retail experience preferred.
5. Previous experience operating a cash register preferred.
6. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off of store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual basis required.
7. Basic English literacy and math skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.Apply
- Requisition #: 20012779
- Store #: STORE~4621_PORT ORCHARD, WA
- Location: 3399 Bethel Rd Se Port Orchard, WA
- Schedule: Regular
- Shift: Standard
- Job Type: Part-time Variable
- Date Posted: 9/9/2020
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Big Lots! system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.