Data Analytics Engineer Job KCF Technologies Inc Remoteby admin on August 26, 2020
KCF Technologies Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Position has ability to be fully remote
Why KCF Technologies?
KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the Industrial World. SmartDiagnostics, our IIOT Technology, supports our mission to Transform American Industry by helping our customers eliminate downtime, eradicate waste, increase safety, and elevate manufacturing jobs across the United States. To accomplish this epic technical revolution, we integrate our core values into our everyday actions. Learn more at www.kcftech.com
Where You Come In
KCF Technologies is looking for a talented and motivated Data Analytics Engineer to help develop computer algorithms and models trained to ingest sensor and machine process data and diagnose fault conditions, prognose time-to-failure, provide recommended actions, and perform root-cause analysis.
We are looking for an individual who not only has an aptitude for data analytics, statistical analysis, and pattern recognition, but also has a passion for learning and understanding how things work. You consider yourself to be Independently motivated and an analytically deductive problem solver, with a factual and to-the-point communication style. You’re a case matter expert on things that draw your interest, in addition to being extremely disciplined with perfectionist tendencies.
Our ideal candidate exemplifies our cultural values of Smarts, Grit, and Drive, and considers him or herself to be:
- Passionate for solving real-world problems
- Accepting of the unknown
- If this sounds like you, we encourage you to keep reading!
- Design and implement algorithms tailored to industrial machine health diagnostics, prognostics, and root-cause analysis
- Produce models for edge and/or cloud (AWS) execution
- Integrate analytics solutions within the KCF SMARTdiagnostics platform
- Construct data mining tools for acquiring training and validation data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computational Science; Statistics; Computer, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering; or similar field of study
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics)
- Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning)
- At least 2 years of experience applying data analytics techniques to solve real-world problems
- Strong algorithm design skills
- Programming experience with Python (Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, TensorFlow, etc.), MATLAB, R, or similar languages
- Communicates verbally and in writing in a clear and professional manner
- Able to work in a rapid-paced environment, managing and tracking multiple tasks with speed and accuracy
- Highly service-oriented disposition with aptitude in problem-solving
- Must exemplify the following KCF cultural values: Smarts, Grit, Drive
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Should be able to deal with difficult, sensitive, and confidential issues
- For the purposes of determining compliance with U.S. export control regulations, all applicants will be required to answer yes or no to the following question: Are you a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (i.e., a green card holder), an asylee, or a refugee?
Perks & Benefits
We know it takes competitive benefits and development opportunities to fuel a team that exhibits our values of Smarts, Grit, Drive, Autonomy, and Responsibility. At KCF, we provide perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you:
- Industry leading Medical Insurance100% Company Paid for you and your family
- Company provided Vision and Dental plan
- Competitive compensation plus quarterly bonus opportunities
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% KCF match
- Four weeks Paid Time Off, in addition to paid Holidays
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement program and generous travel stipends
- Exciting opportunities for growth and professional development
- Hybrid Remote Work Model“Work from Home, Work from Anywhere”
- Ability to work in one of the most exciting fields in technology
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (“GED”) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.