Housekeeper Job Tockwotton on the Waterfront East Providenceby admin on August 29, 2020
Tockwotton on the Waterfront Jobs 2020Description :
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The housekeeper works under the direction of the Maintenance director to meet the sanitation and cleanliness needs of the community. The housekeeper follows the philosophies and values of Tockwotton on the Waterfront and promotes a person-centered, resident-directed culture. This position may include some evening and weekend hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITIION
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect resident rooms as assigned.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect corridors and common areas as assigned
- Maintains standards of cleanliness and infection control practices throughout the community that meets all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Performs laundry duties as needed.
- Maintains a safe and secure work area and reports any concerns of problems regarding their work area/cleaning products/equipment to their direct supervisor.
- Note: This description of duties is not exhaustive and does not rule out other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Be comfortable in relating to the elderly and have an understanding and insight into their needs. Personal characteristics must include patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to understand and meet the needs of challenging residents. Be able to meet the physical demands of this job including lifting 20+ pounds.
Reports to: MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.