Macy #039 s Seasonal Retail - Fulfillment Associate Full Time Eastwood Job Nilesby admin on more than 30 days
Macy's Hiring 2021 - Macy's assign a chance to fill Macy's Seasonal Retail - Fulfillment Associate, Full Time: Eastwood that will be placed in Niles.
Macy's Recruitment 2021Description :
As a Seasonal Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel customer by supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit, and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment. Duties include receiving activities, packing and shipping, fulfillment picking, and other duties as needed.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forgetjust in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
Any schedule hours listed in the job posting title are subject to change based on business needs. All holiday associates may be required to work hours other than those stated in the job posting title on weekends, or on key holiday events such as the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise, packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready for customers.
- Learn and apply packing policies & techniques to make sure every customer gets their package in good condition.
- Process returns for fulfillment orders.
- Conduct customer pick-up including retrieving the orders from our back-of-house storage and delivering them curbside to the customer.
- Participate in other support functions and/or assist the in-store customer as needed.
- Learn and apply in store tools & technology such as handheld devices, MyShip, and POS systems.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are followed.
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the People Leader.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves heavy lifting, constant moving, standing, and reaching with arms and hands.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours, lift at least 30 lbs.
- Will involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.