Therapist-LICSW Or Ph D Job Pinnacle Health Management Hanoverby admin on September 21, 2020
Pinnacle Health Management Recruitment 2021Description :
Pinnacle Health Management is seeking a Psychologist and/or Social Worker licensed to practice at the independent level to join our team of clinicians providing mental health support to elders in assisted living and long term care residences south of Boston. We are a rapidly growing company and offer a highly competitive compensation plan tailored to fit your specific needs. You are a skilled clinician who has a passion for working with the elderly, desires to maximize his/her return on time invested, enjoys working close to home and needs flexible hours!
Pinnacle Health clinicians’ partner with the multidisciplinary team of health care providers that include RN’s, physicians, psychologists, social workers and activity therapists in meeting the health care needs of elders residing in sub-acute and long term care settings. By integrating behavioral health and medical treatment, our program enables a holistic approach to patient care and improved patient outcomes. The therapist will:
- conduct initial diagnostic evaluations
- develop goal oriented treatment plans
- provide individual and family counseling/therapy
- monitor patient progress; maintain patient records; consult with supervising practitioner when patient's progress does not meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria.
Qualified candidates will have:
- an advanced degree from an accredited college or university, be licensed to practice “independently” in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
- strong assessment skills and comfort working in a team focused environment;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Please forward your resume in confidence to arrange for a confidential interview.
Office: (781) 754-6545 Ext 3
Fax: (781) 536-0016
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Our clinicians provide a mix of in person and telehealth support to the nursing homes to which they are assigned. PPE available to providers includes mask, hand sanitizer, etc...
- LICSW or Doctorate (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Pinnacle Health Management e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.