Dispensary Associate- Part Time Job Columbia Care Orlandoby admin on more than 30 days
Columbia Care Jobs 2020Description :
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Part Time Sales Associate, who share our passion to provide quality medicine and excellent patient care experience to patients who need them and who support the Company’s core values and culture. The Sales Associate works closely and collaboratively with the dispensing facility leadership and reports to the General Manager. The dispensing facility is in Orlando and operates six days per week.
The Dispensary Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical cannabis needs. Is responsible for providing patient care with empathy, compassion and professionalism. Living our vision, mission and values always. Ensure patients receive the correct medicinal product that best benefits their medical condition.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Three years of experience on a retail operation, point of sales system and use of Microsoft office programs.
- Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation, compliance and inventory control.
- Excellent and effective consulting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including listening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detail and able to consistently follow up instructions as outlined.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Columbia Care system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.