Data Entry Operator Job TSYS Broomfieldby admin on more than 30 days
TSYS Jobs 2020Description :
Operates a data entry device to key and/or verify a variety of standard and/or complex business data into a computer. Retrieve, confirm and update data in storage. Maintain records of data input. Maintain logs of messages to and from computers. Operate equipment within prescribed standards. Detect errors by the use of verifying procedures and make changes as instructed. May transcribe data from source material into computer-compatible format.What Part Will You Play?
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from credit card applications into computer following format displayed on screen. Keys according to specific procedures and training, while maintaining 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 98% accuracy and tracking individual productivity daily.
- Becomes proficient with the performance of sight or re-key verification of data entered following the procedures for the specific job being verified.
- Develops a general understanding of data entry systems and procedures.
- Performs work assignments that are basic and routine and refers questions and problems to supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Data entry
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Computer Skills - Knowledge of all applicable computer programs; must be able to key 8,000 keystrokes per hour
- Time Management Skills - Responsible for ensuring turnaround timelines are met
- Attention to details - Responsible for auditing and must maintain high level of accuracy; 98% accuracy required
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Data Entry Operator Broomfield August 2020 TSYS above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Broomfield below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.