Outside Strategic Sales Specialist Job Classic Rock Fabrication Cranberry Townshipby admin on January 8, 2021
Classic Rock Fabrication Recruitment 2021Description :
is a young, growing, wholesale manufacturing and installation company of quality custom countertops in a variety of surface types, from natural stone to engineered stone. In business since 2006, Classic Rock has 3 Pennsylvania locations providing service throughout the Northeast and Midwest regions.
Our Outside Strategic Sales Specialist is responsible for building and expanding Classic Rock relationships within their defined geographic territory. This includes generating new relationships, leads and prospects, in addition to building upon existing relationships within the Classic Rock book of business. This imperative business function must be met with a highly driven, self-motivated individual spirit with a positive attitude and competitive outlook. Our Outside Strategic Sales Specialist is persuasive, innovative and likes to be involved in new projects. The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, think freely and deliver solutions to our dealers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating a diversified book of business that, at a healthy state, remains at approximately 75% existing customers, while focusing 25% on finding and creating new customer relationships.
- Building and expanding existing territory relationships.
- Seeking and creating net new relationships (leads) for the organization.
- Selling the Classic Rock portfolio—from selection of natural stone materials to the full-service nature of our experience offering.
- Ensure that all customers have the best, most dependable experience in the natural stone industry with Classic Rock.
- Creating strategic sales plans; selling, negotiating and executing against them.
- Identifying opportunities to grow stone sales to dealers, designers and new relationships.
- Prioritizing and determining sales targets.
- Communicating with your network of designers, dealers and customers.
- Growing base sales by educating and getting dealers excited about promoting natural stone to their customers, remaining a passionate expert about the beauty and history of natural stone.
- Hosting industry educational events for customers within a B2B space; serving as the expert in natural stone.
- Participating with and using an organization CRM to track, develop and manage sales.
- Develop trusting relationships by anticipating customer needs, providing solutions and guidance.
- Effective and efficient with handling customer orders.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily sales reports, weekly work plans and monthly goals.
- Provide a monthly trend analysis of respective customer throughput, trends, projections and value of customers.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, based on delivery schedules.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Working with and understanding the Classic Rock organizational structure; working with peers including Project Managers and Estimators to ensure the best possible customer outcomes.
MEASUREMENT AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- 15-20 quality visits with customers each week.
- 25% of week focused on new relationship formation (cold calls at 4/week)
Host educational and product knowledge-based events for our customers: 24/year
- Can include formal presentation of a product or service
- Classic Rock Overview
- Online Inventory demo
- CVT tooling and demo
Remain actively engaged in industry associations by participating with at least two industry organizations. (Two total, for example, one kitchen and bath and one builder network.)
- Attend monthly meetings
- Reporting of attendance/Speaker/Sponsorship
- Previous sales experience (5+ years) within the industry or similar industry.
- Knowledge of countertop or cabinetry preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional presentation and appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently from home office.
- Willingness to travel (Approximately 50%).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree (preferred).
- Experience with business-to-business sales (preferred).
- Must be decisive and solution oriented.
- Ability to work within platforms including CRM and Microsoft Teams for internal communication and collaboration.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Check out our video links below to find out more about our culture and what it's like to work for .
CRF Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KJ1qeaye_o
Trade Show Compilation: https://youtu.be/UqYAWMVZCaU
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!!
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.