Property Administrator-Boulder Job Hammersmith Data Management Inc Boulderby admin on more than 30 days
Hammersmith Data Management Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
“Our Philosophy is simple, we believe in quality, service, performance, and integrity!”
The professionals of ® have been dedicated to the advancement of quality living communities in Colorado for over 35 years. We pride ourselves on working with Homeowner Association's Boards and homeowners in order to provide personalized and hands-on management benefits.
Job Title: Property Administrator
Reports to: Community Association Manager
Department: Community Management
Exemption Status: Non-exempt, Hourly
Summary: The Property Administrator performs a variety of duties related to a broad range of clerical and administrative tasks, performs requisite in-house duties to support timely updates for accounting, establishes and maintains files, demonstrates proficiency with office equipment and software, maintains current updates of membership database information and address changes, exercises judgment and discretion as liaison between the Community Manager and members, and prepares special reports as requested.. Requirements:
- Assists the Community Manager in day-to-day management duties.
- Works independently in the Community Manager’s absence including but not limited to the meeting and working with contractors, assisting the Associations’ legal counsel, etc.
- Routinely attends monthly Board meetings and/or Committee meetings to remain informed on issues to obtain first-hand knowledge of the opinions and policy decisions established by each Association Board.
- Effectively handles escalated and specialized calls in lieu of the Community Manager.
- Documents and reports any loss or damage of any nature occurring in the building to the Community Manager with a full understanding of how to handle emergencies when they arise.
- Accepts deliveries and pick-ups for homeowners, as necessary.
- Assists Community Manager in preparing for meetings and attend meetings as needed.
- Provide on-site presence with Board members, vendors, and property owners.
- Perform inspections in the community and complete follow-up items as needed.
- Prepare mailing information for management review, i.e., newsletter, notices, ballots, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of internal system databases in tandem with the Community Manager.
- Orders office supplies, printer cartridges and any other items requested by staff; research items that need to be ordered, looking for best supplier, quality, and price; maintain sufficient quantities of needed items.
- Assist in preparation and setup of annual meetings. Help office staff with property owner registration, ensuring that owners are eligible to vote at annual meeting if applicable.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of assigned community
- Skill in attention to detail
- Skill in organization and analytics
- Skill in delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
- Ability to utilize different computer software
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college preferred
- Minimum two years related experience preferred
® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick time, vacation time, and much more! Regular part time employees also receive benefits including prorated sick time and holiday pay, as well as participation in our 401(K) plan! All regular employees are encouraged to take 1 paid day off per year, as part of our Philanthropic Day of Service.
® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.