Bi-Lingual Clinical Supervisor (Spanish / English) Job Comhar Inc Philadelphiaby admin on more than 30 days
Comhar Inc. Hiring 2020 - Comhar Inc. invite a new employee to fill Bi-Lingual Clinical Supervisor (Spanish / English) that will be placed in Philadelphia.
Comhar Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are currently hiring during COVID-19
Hours may be remote/on-site blend temporarily
At COMHAR, it’s our mission to provide health and human services that empower individuals, families and communities to live healthier, self-determined lives.
The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision to clinical staff and on-site support for various clinic needs at COMHAR’s Latino Treatment Program (LTP), part of our outpatient behavioral health division. LTP is an outpatient behavioral health clinic, which provides trauma informed individual, family and group therapies, medication-assisted treatment, psychiatric evaluations and treatment, and support services.
Job Title: Clinical Supervisor, Latino Treatment Program
Department: Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
Reports To: Program Director, Latino Treatment Program
FLSA Status: Exempt/40 Hours
- Encourages and models recovery-oriented, trauma-informed, ethical, and culturally-competent service delivery
- Provides and documents trauma-informed, recovery-oriented clinical supervision (individual and group) to assigned clinicians
- Works in collaboration with clinical and administrative team to ensure quality services and data collection
- Supervise all clinical cases assigned to supervise; reviews and monitors complex cases
- Provides administrative supervision (including timely submission of required documentation, oversight of clinician’s productivity, outcome evaluation, etc.).
- Provides therapy to children and adults on caseload, at the discretion of Program Director
- Responsible for continuity of care from initial contact to completion of treatment
- Maintains high ethical and professional standards at all times
- Motivates and supports clinicians to maintain high levels of performance in accordance with agency policies, procedures and regulations
- Assists with crisis management and de-escalation
- Must work a flexible schedule with on call responsibilities and some evening and weekends required
- Provides and completes orientation and trainings needed to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies (OMHSA, CBH, NIAC, etc) and internal Compliance and Quality Management standards and procedures
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team
- Completes chart monitoring/auditing to ensure compliance and quality reviews and documents thoroughly
- Assists with communication of clinical needs to prescribers
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Master’s Degree in a clinical mental health discipline; in order to count as a mental health degree, the degree must contain at least twelve (12) credit hours in core behavioral health coursework
- License preferred (LPC, LMFT, LCSW)
- Three years post Master Degree experience providing mental health treatment including psychotherapy, counseling and assessment is required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and take initiaitve to complete tasks
- Bi-lingual (Spanish & English) skills strongly preferred
Responsible for the supervision of assigned clinicians at LTP and ensuring supervision requirements are met.
Language and Writing Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents (such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals). Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak professionally and effectively to customers, COMHAR employees/contractors, community resources, and regulatory bodies.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands, arms, and feet. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and carry/pull/push items weighing up to 10 lbs.
Latino Treatment Program is a fast-paced, high-volume, diverse outpatient clinic. The noise level in the work environment is generally moderate. Meetings may also take place at other COMHAR sites or in the community, on occasion. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
For further information, please refer official source from Comhar Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Comhar Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.