On-Site Manager / Maintenance Integration Job Cervello Technologies LLC Merritt Islandby admin on more than 30 days
Cervello Technologies, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Provide onsite management of Kennedy Facilities Engineering Support Services III employees with responsibilities including:
- Act as point of contact for matters relating to contract personnel and operations.
- Maintain regular contact with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) and the Contracting Officer (CO).
- Collect and aggregate data required for weekly reports including task assignments and project status to include:
- Assist the Facility Systems Branch (SI-C1) Branch Chief in structuring and implementing the maintenance surveillance program and provide oversight/integration of maintenance surveillance activities.
- Assist in the scheduling and integration of Engineers and Project Managers assigned to the Institutional Projects Branch (SI-B2), and NASA Systems Maintenance Engineers (SMEs) assigned to the Facility Systems Branch (SI-C1).
- Assist SMEs in navigating the iSite system and tracking assigned actions via iSite (e.g., Requests for Information, Technical Evaluations, Submittals, etc.). For timely responses, ensure that alternate SMEs are assigned to tasks when the primary is unavailable, or secure appropriate response from SI-C1 Branch Chief.
- Along with the Project Integrator, support/attend project and Work Evaluation Board (WEB) meetings and customer Integration Review Boards (IRBs). Communicate/track actions for SI-C1 Branch Chief and SMEs, effectively functioning as the integration bridge by coordinating and communicating between the SI-C1 and SI-B2 branches.
- Assist the SI-C1 Branch in developing process improvements and innovations to improve team performance.
NOTE: Position is contingent upon Contract Award
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent and 4 yrs of relevant experience.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Cervello Technologies, LLC system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.