Sr Data Architect / Modeler Job Medecision Inc Dallasby admin on more than 30 days
Medecision, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Sr. Data Architect / Sr Data Modeler – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care. At Medecision, each Liberator contributes uniquely to our mission-critical Must-Win Battles, and the role of our Sr. Data Architect / Sr Data Modeler is no different. The Sr. Data Architect / Sr Data Modeler plays a key role in the newly formed Data Competencies department by working with large healthcare datasets that will translate client's business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs. The Sr. Data Architect / Sr Data Modeler will contribute to a wide variety of initiatives in the areas of data usage and governance, information management, privacy and security, SOA, data analytics and visualization, information modeling, and big data. A key for success in this role is a unique blend of technical skills, business knowledge and working with and influencing multiple cross functional teams within IT and business on the right solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to lead, participate, guide, and mentor other people in the team on architecture and design in a hands-on manner.
Are you ready? We are! Join us in our journey toward liberating American healthcare one cool innovation at a time!
Reports to: Senior Director, Data Competencies Location(s): Dallas, TX Responsibilities: WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision on how logical design translates into one or more physical databases, and how the data will flow through the successive stages.
- Participate in the establishment of methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, compliance, and improvement.
- Assess governance, stewardship, and frameworks for managing data across the enterprise.
- Ensure data strategies and architectures are in regulatory compliance.
- Evaluate, select, and implement the appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support data technology goals.
- Collaborate with project leads, consultants and business unit leaders for all projects involving enterprise data and analytics.
- Create and maintain data models and metadata policies and procedures for functional design.
- Provide technical recommendations and engage with key stakeholders throughout the implementation lifecycle and recommend effective solutions to develop highly performant and highly scalable data solutions (data marts/warehouse and data mining and advanced analytics).
- Address data-related problems impacting systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
- Document the data architecture to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture as well as an environment that supports a single version of the truth and is scalable to support future analytical needs
- Identify and develop opportunities for data reuse, migration, or retirement and platform upgrades.
- Communicate with the project team in a timely manner and escalating issues & risks appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Informatics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or relevant experience.
- 6 or more years of IT/Data experience in Clinical or Health Information Management environments.
- Expertise in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Strategy and Roadmap for large and complex organization and systems and implemented large scale end-to-end Data Management & Analytics solutions.
- Expertise with normalized OLTP, MDM and Dimensional modeling techniques, , modeling slowly changing dimensions and role-playing dimensions, dimensional hierarchies, and data classification.
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef).
- Deep proficiency with ERStudio highly preferred but will consider equivalent depth in similar data modeling tools.
- Proven experience in AWS or Azure environments desired.
- Experience with Amazon services: S3, RedShift, and PostgreSQL highly desired.
- Drive delivery in a matrixed environment working with various internal IT partners.
- Ability to work with and direct offshore resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines, interruptions, and multiple tasks/projects occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently and have skills in planning, strategy, estimation, scheduling
- Strong problem solving, influencing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% depending on location.
COMPETENCIES YOU’LL HAVE:
- Tech Savvy
- Manages Complexity
- Cultivates Innovation
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Organizational Savvy
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. Medecision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.