Lab Technician- Gowan Milling Job USA Yumaby admin on more than 30 days
Gowan USA Recruitment 2020Description :
- Work as a team with other lab personnel on duty to make sure all necessary tasks are completed correctly and timely
- Perform analysis and physical tests on production in-process and finished pallet samples, clean out samples, and check samples as required
- Make sure that samples are taken in the production units and that retains are prepared, according to customer requirements per the sample plan
- Release product having complete testing, correct retain samples, and meet customer specifications
- Follow company and customer procedures in disposing of laboratory waste
- Report status of each production unit in the shift log at the end of the shift
- Calibrate scales in use in the production units at least once per shift
- Perform instrument qualifications, clean-out, and special analysis as needed
- Perform water treatment plant duties as instructed
- Prepare reagent standards such as 342 water
- Lab equipment calibration as assigned
- Maintain sample retain lockers including organizations of samples and purging
- Perform laboratory housekeeping duties
- Monitor inventory of consumables and stock work areas
- Perform assigned tasks in a safe, responsible manner, comply with company and lab safety rules
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Associates degree in chemistry or other technical field, or high school diploma and 2 years of work experience
- Regularly required to remain in stationary position for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires repetitive hand movements, standing, and walking in a lab setting.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 20 pounds unassisted.
- Occasionally required to descend/ascend stairs.
- Occasionally required to walk the plant area.
- May require bending, reaching, squatting, pulling, and pushing.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
For further information, please refer official source from Gowan USA on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.