Experienced General Dentist - Albuquerque New Mexico Signing Bonus! Job Heartland Dentalby admin on November 11, 2020
Heartland Dental Careers 2020 - Heartland Dental provide a chance to fill Experienced General Dentist - Albuquerque, New Mexico - Signing Bonus! that will be placed in Albuquerque.
Heartland Dental Jobs 2020Description :
Experienced General Dentist – Rio Rancho, New Mexico
**$35,000 Signing Bonus**
At supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our supported office in Rio Rancho, New Mexico?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About Albuquerque, New Mexico:
Not a fan of the colder weather? Well you are in luck because Albuquerque has 310 days of pure sunshine with the city skyline and Sandia Mountain in the backgrounds. As the largest city in New Mexico you will be able to experience the authentic but growing Southwest.
Even though Albuquerque is one of the oldest cities in the US, it has constantly been growing in their nightlife, thousands of shopping centers and having some of the best golf courses in the area.
You will be able to experience the traditional New Mexican restaurants and hike through all the history while trekking or kayaking through the Rio Grande River.
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, ’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Guaranteed base pay or personal collections; whichever is greater
- Opportunity for quarterly bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how can support your professional goals.
provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.