Histology Clerk Job Gastro Health Miamiby admin on more than 30 days
Gastro Health Jobs 2020Description :
Gastro Health LLC is currently looking for a Full-time Histology Clerk to join our Pathology Lab in Miami, FL (33186). This position will be responsible for preparing/receiving lab slides, assisting technical staff with non-technical work and other related duties.
Gastro Health, LLC is the largest gastroenterology multi-specialty group in South Florida, with over 34+ locations throughout the area. We employ the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health professionals. We are always looking for individuals that share our mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan, Short & Long-term disability, HSA, FSA and Corporate Holidays.
Are you ready to be a part of the Gastro Health family? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
*Top Business of the Year (Large) - 2017* Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
*Top 100 Private Companies - 2016* South Florida Business Journal
- Responsible for preparing and receiving consultant and reference laboratory slides.
- Ensuring patient demographic and clerical information is properly documented.
- Ability to accession cases within the laboratory information system (LIS).
- Assisting technical staff with non-technical work throughout the laboratory.
- Comply with all safety and regulatory policies.
- Routine handling of biohazard and/or chemically hazardous material.
- Organize and deliver slides to the pathologist.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and running of non-complex automated equipment
- Storing of slides and blocks in short and long term storage.
- Organizing of supplies delivered to the lab.
- Tending to internal and external phone calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monday-Friday, weekends off
- Rapidly growing company, opportunity for internal advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package
- High school diploma
- 2 years experience in medical practice or similar setting.
- Experience with laboratory accessioning and handling of specimens preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Gastro Health website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.