Kennel Technician Job Ms C #039 s Bed and Biscuits Lenoir Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Ms. C's Bed and Biscuits Recruitment 2020Description :
Ms. C's Bed And Biscuits in Lenoir City, TN is looking for one Part time Kennel Technician to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and hard-working.
We are a premiere canine only boarding, daycare and grooming facility, established in 2009. Work hours will be 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM with a two hour lunch break), must be able to work weekends & holidays. Position will be every other weekend plus one or two days (M, T, or F) depending on guest load.
Job Tasks Include but not limited to:
- Overall care of canine guest, including feeding, watering, and medicating.
- Safety and security of our canine guest is imperative to success. Exercising, playing and cuddling canine guest.
- Daily cleaning & sterilizing kennel suites. Sweeping, vacuuming, & mopping per protocol.
- Scooping potty/play yards, keep porches washed and sanitized.
- Laundry & washing dishes.
- Providing kennel baths
- Ensure property is presentable, inviting, and adheres to our curb appeal standards at all times, cleaning back and front porches.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must love dogs of all sizes and be able to communicate with them.
- Very physically active, standing and walking most of the day, be able to bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladders, reach, balance, crouch, & kneel. Lift and carry weight up to 50 + pounds.
- Applicants should have experience in handling large dogs, many between 65 to 90 + lbs.
- Must be able to recognize and react to safety related issues.
- Safely perform job duties in all types of weather conditions, ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require outdoor work.
- Have a sense of pride about a job well done, be courteous and tactful, and have a commitment to quality work.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of following directions with minimal or no supervision. Focused on providing exceptional service to our canine guest and their owners. Ability to work well independently as well as on a team. Able to act and make decisions quickly when needed, follow instructions with precise accuracy
- Be extremely reliable and dependable, hardworking, with a proven attendance track record, must have dependable transportation to/from work.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal/communication/documentation skills. Ability to follow written/verbal instructions precisely.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and work ethic, able to accept constructive criticism.
- Be clean cut, neatly dressed in sports clothing and rubber soled shoes.
- Smoke & Drug Free Work Place.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation is $8.75$9.50/hour.
About Ms. C's Bed and Biscuits: Ms. C's Bed And Biscuits in Lenoir City, TN is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and hard-working.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Ms. C's Bed and Biscuits website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.