Associate Dispatcher Job T Webber Cold Springby admin on January 13, 2021
T.Webber Recruitment 2021Description :
The primary role of the Associate Dispatcher is to ensure that service technicians’ daily schedules run efficiently and that we meet client needs in a timely and professional manner.
The Associate Dispatcher will provide assistance to the Call Center and Service Departments by being fully engaged with the technicians and clients. This includes each technician receiving the
appropriate call, monitoring each technician for any deviation from their set schedule, & proactively reporting any issues disrupting the “Flow of Schedule” to the Service Manager, Lead Dispatcher and Contact Center Supervisor for assistance. This position must effectively communicate with technicians on any day to day situation that arises to ensure a steady process in a busy environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- It is the responsibility of this position to ensure that any concern that is, or will impact, the
- technicians schedule is dealt with in a timely and urgent manner.
- Determine best course of action, using discretion and judgment to ensure all technician and client concerns are dealt with in a timely manner to enhance client satisfaction and retention.
- It is imperative that the Associate Dispatcher recognize potential disruptions to schedule and take immediate action, including getting assistance from the Service Manager, Lead Dispatcher or Contact Center Supervisor, to prevent any unnecessary inconvenience to the technician or the client.
- Help direct technicians to their next call as needed. Communicate with clients at the start of their time block, until final confirmation call, & bio for technician is sent.
- After 10-8 is received for call completion, send PuslseM survey to client for feedback on service received.
- Enter client data efficiently and accurately paying attention to detail.
- Act as a backup to other dispatchers and cover in their absence during lunch, breaks, sick time and vacation.
- Follow Daily Opening & Closing Procedures.
- Make Service Manager aware of any service ticket issues identified.
- In addition to the Dispatch duties this position will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as requested by Operations.
- Prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding, including all necessary paperwork, new truck stock for all HVAC vehicles.
- Assist in setting up training programs with outside vendors, contractor or internal personnel.
- Maintain and update on-call schedules daily/weekly.
- Process Service/Install time and commission sheets and ensure timely delivery to Admin team by 10:00 AM daily.
- Process Install billing and have it turned in by 11:00 AM daily.
- Assist Service Manager in pulling permits, gathering finance paperwork, ordering materials and/or equipment, preparing job packets
- Assist in stocking and staging for the inventory of the HVAC departments.
- Provide back-up support to the Warranty Administrator and Purchasing Coordinator as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Service Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Requirements: High School graduate or equivalent.
Basic knowledge of computers, keyboards, and software. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be flexible to changing work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Preferred Requirements: Strong telephone skills, professional interpersonal skills, typing and filing. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and SW21 a plus.
SKILLS and ABILITIES:
The skills and abilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Customer service orientation, Communication skills-written and verbal, Active listening skills, Attention to detail, Persuasive, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Initiative, Tenacious, Resilient, Organization Skills, Team Work, Stress Tolerance
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, office and building layouts/blueprints and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit up to 90% of their schedule and communicate (talk and hear) with others by telephone. The use of hands or other approved apparatuses to operate a telephone and computer
for extended periods of time is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Occasionally lifting objects up to 20 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EHS RESPONSIBILITIES(for all general employees)
Every employee must take personal responsibility for working safely as a condition of continued employment, using good judgment in adhering to all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures, and extending concern for safety to fellow employees, contractors and sub-contractor
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.