Geospatial Systems Specialist Job AEVEX AEROSPACE Fayettevilleby admin on more than 30 days
AEVEX AEROSPACE Job Vacancies 2020Description :
AEVEX Aerospace seeks highly skilled/qualified candidates to join our Joint Geospatial Analytics Support Services team. AEVEX is a dynamic employee focused company that truly empowers their team members to succeed in every endeavor. If you are a high performer looking for a new challenge which directly impacts national security in an organization with outstanding professional development and excellent employee benefit opportunities, apply now.
Geospatial Systems Specialist
The Geospatial Systems Administrator is responsible for the effective installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of systems supporting large scale GEOINT applications and databases. Technologies supported include but are not limited to ArcGIS, SOCET GXP, OpenGeo Software Suite, Microsoft and Linux server software, and custom Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) compliant software applications. Duties may include but are not limited to providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software required for Geospatial systems by running queries and diagnostic programs to determine and implement solutions. The Senior Geospatial Systems Administrator is responsible for the effective installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise level GEOINT applications and databases. Technologies supported include ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, SOCET GXP, OpenGeo Software Suite, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, NetApp Storage Solutions, VMWare, and Linux server software. Additional duties may include system architecture backup and recovery plans, the implementation of security protocols and patches, the monitoring of system health and loading and the administration of multiple servers, databases and storage solutions.
- Possess an active TS/SCI clearance required
- Must be able to pass a Psychological Evaluation and Drug Testing
- Candidate must have the ability to deploy OCONUS. This includes the ability to obtain a Passport, Drivers License, applicable International permits, and pass medical and physical examinations.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum of five years systems administration experience within DOD or equivalent with Government agencies required, with three years at the operational level. At least 2 years of experience within the past three years with ArcGIS, ArcGIS Server, SOCET GXP, OpenGeo Software Suite, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, NetApp Storage Solutions, VMWare, and Linux server software. Security+ certification.
Displayed proficiency in administering and deploying geospatial applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of additional experience with targeting and collection management. Additional years of general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems architecture and geospatial systems experience are highly desirable.
- Two years of additional targeted hands on experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- All personnel shall be highly proficient in using basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office. Proficient is defined as having 2 years of actual hands on experience within the last 3 years. Highly proficient is defined as having more than 3 years of actual hands on experience performing the same or similar duties and functions within the past four years.
- Must possess strong demonstrated briefing and typing skills and be capable of multi-tasking in a high stress, time sensitive environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a team focused environment.
AEVEX Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to AEVEX AEROSPACE website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Geospatial Systems Specialist Fayetteville July 2020 AEVEX AEROSPACE above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fayetteville below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.