Physical Therapist Assistant Job Your Therapy Source Ciboloby admin on more than 30 days
Your Therapy Source Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Your Therapy Source helps you grow your OWN business giving you ultimate flexibility, convenience and support. We will work with you to build a caseload in a service area of your choice so that you spend less time in the car and more time doing what you love, treating patients. Your Therapy Source allows you to:
- Make your own schedule
- Be your own boss
- Work in the area you prefer
- Home Health
- EMR: Kinnser & HCHB
1. Provide physical therapy treatments to residents according to treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
2. Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests, evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
3. Observe, record and report to the therapist the conditions reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
4. Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress notes on residents as directed by the therapist.
5. Assist with admission screening.
6. Assist the therapist in consulting with family members, physicians and other health care professionals, as appropriate.
7. Assist with the care of the physical therapy department and equipment.
8. Assist the Physical Therapist with in-service programs and other meetings as assigned by the Physical Therapist.
9. Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
10. Act in compliance with YTS regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
11. Attend and participate in, or provide information for rehabilitation team conferences regarding resident progress, problems or needs.
12. Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
13. Perform other duties, as assigned.
Job Type: Contract
- Home Health
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Your Therapy Source e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.