Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job White Bridle Learning and Therapy Kellerby admin on November 28, 2020
White Bridle Learning and Therapy Job Vacancies 2020Description :
White Bridle has a part time opening (up to 32 hours weekly) for a Registered Behavior Technician with one or more years of experience providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy. Candidates with a Bachelor's degree are preferred.
Candidates must have a certificate from the BACB as a Registered Behavior Technician.
This position entails providing one-on-one therapy for children with autism and includes DTT, naturalistic learning, outings to nearby parks and nature walks. We're located in a large house with a large backyard playground in proximity to parks. Table work comprises less than 50% of the client's therapy with the rest of their time participating in activities and naturalistic learning opportunities. All therapy is 1:1.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Provide 1:1 ABA therapy using both discrete trials and naturalistic learning. Goals are generalized in multiple environments; and the number of required trials per hour is established for each client.
2. Build rapport with client at the beginning and end of sessions; play with client during activities to teach proper social and communication skills.
3. Record DTT and naturalistic learning data on Catalyst.
4. Make Daily Notes on client's progress including session length and times; significant achievements; problem behaviors; challenges and activities.
5. Record type, frequency and duration of problem behaviors (which may include ABC data) by the method determined by the BCBA.
6. Follow the directives of the BCBA to help the client achieve his/her behavioral analytic goals.
7. Communicate with the BCBA or lead therapist any significant change in the client's behavior or their health.
8. Participate in community outings with client to teach life skills; work on transitioning between environments; and address elopement issues.
9. Take client to the bathroom when needed.
10. Give client a snack and work on any applicable eating and cleaning-up skills.
11. Keep client's work area organized and clean during and after therapy sessions.
12. Help straighten therapy center at the end of the day to prepare for the next day.
13. Adhere to work schedule by arriving on time; working with assigned clients at scheduled times; and leaving when the client leaves at the end of the day.
14. Communicate pertinent information to BCBA concerning parent notifications about client's well being; new behaviors; and their health.
Applicant must pass a background check.
Job Type: full time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We follow social distancing guidelines; follow mask requirements for all therapists and ask that clients under 10 wear a mask if possible. We clean all surfaces and wash hands regularly; and we have 2 UV air scrubbers to purify the air.
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- White Bridle
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.