Mental Health Therapist Job Families First Counseling Services Fort Dodgeby admin on more than 30 days
Families First Counseling Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Partnering with Families today to help foster growth and success for tomorrow
Mental Health Therapist
This position will serve Webster County, Iowa and the surrounding areas.
Families First Mission: Families First Counseling Services of Iowa is dedicated to the process of partnering with families today to help foster growth and success tomorrow.
Families First offers Top Pay and Great Benefits! Our employees have the potential to earn $50,000+ annually. Benefits include health, dental, vision; a flexible spending program; 401K; paid vacation, CEUs; supervision towards advanced licensure; and additional voluntary payroll deductions through AFLAC and Legal Shield. The agency encourages and supports personal and professional growth through agency sponsored training, conferences, workshops and other staff development activities.
Families First is one of the leading providers of family based, in-home and in-office services in the State of Iowa.
· We are accredited by the State of Iowa Council on Accreditation
· Employ approximately 220 employees
· Serve approximately 3,000 individuals through our various programs in fifty-three counties within the State
· Our employees assist entire families with the daily stressors enabling them to balance a family, work and school
What would our staff say about us in our 2018 Satisfaction Surveys?
Over 90% of staff stated…….
· They would recommend Families First to a family member who needed services
· Families First is a reputable agency in the community
· They would recommend Families First as an employer
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
· Demonstrate professionalism as an agency representative when partnering with members of the client’s team
· Demonstrates a sensitivity to service populations’ cultural and SES characteristics and communicate respectively and effectively with these different situations
· Practice from a trauma informed, holistic perspective and assess for client strengths and resiliency
· Assess risk and safety and work with the client and/or their team to minimize these risks
· Identify environmental factors that impact families and link them to community resources
· Empower, engage, and build relationships with clients and/or families
· Be able to intervene effectively in stressful and crisis situations
· Provides individual, group and/or family therapy
· Develops an annual comprehensive psychosocial assessment
· Provides crisis intervention consultation when applicable
· Participates in monthly individual, group and clinical supervisions
· Attend Regional Meetings as required
· Participates in the peer-review process with Clinical Director or other therapists
· Documents in the medical record according to requirements of regulatory agencies
· Submits documentation timely
· Adheres to all expectations outlined in the Employee Handbook
· Perform other duties as assigned
A Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Mental Health Counseling from an accredited college/university; and
Required licenses, registrations and certifications: A valid Iowa License for LMSW, LMFT, LMHC, LISW or a temporary license and under Board approved supervision for LMFT-T or LMHC-T. Must complete Continuing Education Requirements dictated by IAC including 3 hours of CEUs in Ethics every two years.
Possession of a valid Driver’s license within the state of residence.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Required)
- LMSW, LISW, LMFT-t, LMHC-t, LMFT, or LMHC (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from Families First Counseling Services Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Families First Counseling Services, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.