Parts Shipping And Receiving Associate Job AutoNation - MINI of Stevens Creek Santa Claraby admin on July 25, 2020
AutoNation - MINI of Stevens Creek Job Vacancies 2020Description :
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Count, weigh or measure items on incoming and outgoing shipments, verity information against invoices, orders and other records
- Determine method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
- Maintain receiving and shipping records, delivery truck maintenance records and returned parts records
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Ensure that outgoing shipments meet specifications
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Must be able to operate heavy machinery (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, etc.)
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- One year of experience in a retail or wholesale parts department
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to interpret vendor catalogs.
- Ability to use parts department computer system
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
For further information, please refer official source from AutoNation - MINI of Stevens Creek Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with AutoNation - MINI of Stevens Creek, please register yourself at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Parts Shipping and Receiving Associate Santa Clara August 2020 AutoNation - MINI of Stevens Creek above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Santa Clara below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.