AP/ Bottomline Clerk Job HarperCollins Publishers Moosicby admin on more than 30 days
HarperCollins Publishers Recruitment 2021Description :
HarperCollins is looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk responsible for the daily input of North American invoices into the AP scanning / routing system in an accurate, efficient and timely manner, vendor master functions, inquiry resolution and customer service. This position will use the Bottomline Technologies, JD Edwards and other standard business software.
- Responsible for daily input of invoices into the AP scanning / routing system
- Supports business such as HarperCollins, HarperCollins Christian etc.
- Sets up Suppliers in AP system
- May be required to do special research projects as requested by AP leadership
- May be required to work in other accounting areas as needed
- Contacts are with all levels of Accounting Personnel, Auditors, Business Managers and other upper level management Personnel.
- External contacts with Suppliers
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience processing invoices through a large financial software application is required
- Must have the ability to quickly reconcile invoice issues to keep production constantly moving.
- Strong candidates will be well organized, pay attention to detail and have ability to multi-task
- Requires a basic working knowledge of the General Ledger, Cost, Paper Inventory and Royalty Systems
- Proficiency using MS Suite software including Excel
- Familiarity with web-based AP Invoicing Systems is beneficial
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts is essential
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Company:
is the second largest consumer book publisher in the world, with operations in 17 countries. With 200 years of history and more than 120 branded imprints around the world, HarperCollins publishes approximately 10,000 new books every year in 16 languages, and has a print and digital catalog of more than 200,000 titles. Writing across dozens of genres, HarperCollins authors include winners of the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, the Newbery and Caldecott Medals and the Man Booker Prize. HarperCollins, headquartered in New York, is a subsidiary of News Corp (Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) and can be visited online at corporate.HC.com.
For more detail information, please refer official source from HarperCollins Publishers on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.