On Site Admin Job Preferred Precision Group Summervilleby admin on July 15, 2020
Preferred Precision Group Recruitment 2020Description :
Will be working in manufacturing environments performing a full range of sorting, inspecting, reworking various parts and components, and production related tasks for our customers within the automotive industry. Responsible for maintaining customer relationships as well as administrative requirements such as safety procedures, work instructions, accurate time & data entry, training, coaching and leading associates in their daily tasks across multiple projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform full range of various sorting and inspection tasks including visual and touch point inspections
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to be trained to use various inspection tools and measuring equipment as required
- Provide accurate and complete information for all paperwork
- Ensure overall excellent customer service, quality and support to sorting and inspection activities at a customer facility to which they are assigned
- Ensure personnel are following guidelines regarding safety, i.e. protective wear, dress code, cell phone use, etc.
- Develops and writes clearly defined work instructions and enforces compliance from job start up through completion
- Maintains compliance with all policies and procedures
- Coordinate production planning by scheduling and assigning personnel as necessary
- Entering employee time, data and other business inputs daily in a timely and accurate manner to maintain customer satisfaction and employee morale
- Maintains and manages customer relationships throughout each project
- Communicating work expectations to associates; appraising and auditing job results; enforcing policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience required
- Experience in quality, sorting, inspection, containment or related field strongly preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills desired, proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- A history of being dependable and reliable
- Basic math, reading and comprehension skills
- Strong team leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to read multiple measuring tools such as micrometers, gauges, and calibers
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to travel to customer location on short notice
- Ability to travel within 2 hour radius of assigned location
- Performs on-call duties
- Experience in handling customer and employee relations
- Ability to work assigned hours based on customer needs
- Ability to work flexible schedule up to 7 days per week
- Ability to start immediately
- Stand, walk and/or sit for duration of shift, up to 12 hours
- May include lifting up to 25 pounds on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Preferred Precision Group on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in On site Admin Summerville August 2020 Preferred Precision Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Summerville below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.