Front Desk Concierge Job Vision Community Management Scottsdaleby admin on May 21, 2020
Vision Community Management Jobs 2020Description :
FULL TIME/PART TIME CONCIERGE
JOB TITLE: CONCIERGE
GENERAL FUNCTION: To work with and at the direction of the Manager. Position requires the ability to track and perform all duties, responsibilities as outlined and requested by the management team.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Determine materials, equipment, and supplies to be used for residents to make reservations, request for updating information into the resident file, purchase and activation of pool fobs and transponders.
· Must have possession of a current and valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
1. Must be tactful and courteous to fellow employees, vendors/contractors and building occupants.
2. Ability to perform tasks as required by the management team.
3. Ability to understand written and oral instructions from the management team.
4. Possess a thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
The position is a full-time hourly position of 40-hours per week. All overtime must be approved prior to being worked by the manager. The pay period is bi-weekly. We can also hire part-time positions.
1. Welcome new residents and encourage to sign up for events; provide a community calendar.
2. Answer the phone properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately and in a timely manner. Assist with the front gate phone calls.
3. Implement safety and emergency procedures with residents.
4. Replenish drink stations, popcorn and fruit daily.
5. Monitor residents in the Great Room
6. Provide concierge notes for AM and PM shifts with bullet points for pending items to be addressed.
7. Check emails and respond with resolution or Provide realtor binder to realtors for prospective new residents’ tours.
8. Assist with flower delivery, massage therapists, personal fitness, auto detailing, lessons, dog/cat sitting/walking, housekeeping, dry cleaning, and more.
9. Take work orders, resident complaints, and guest parking passes assignments; maintain key waiver forms and keys for respective residents for access of realtors, repairmen, pest control, housecleaners, etc.
10. Maintain all property keys in a secured location.
11. Track authorized vendors access to provide services within individual units.
12. Be able to assist and monitor move-in/move-out activities. Insurance proper insurance coverage is confirmed by moving company and Association’s policies are complied with.
13. Assist with residents’ reservations for the chef or other various activities for the individual residents as requested. Document actions in database and update resident information in lot files.
14. Assist with the purchase and activation of pool fobs and transponders for the residents. Keep residents’ files and databases current.
15. Assist the Social/Communications Committee with eblasts, weekly reminders, creation of the TV Loop, book club, monthly events calendar and collect articles for quarterly newsletters.
16. Recommend and help arrange events, functions and outings for the Residents outside of the social committee’s activities.
17. Track and monitor guest registration and verify that a guest form is on file.
18. Conference room, theatre, fitness room, video game use, etc reservations and/or sign in; block out conference room and theatre room for the board meeting dates. Insert onto the calendar.
19. Collect packages for residents, send email notifying them of the receipt of a package and hand out to the respective resident at the clubhouse.
20. Must be willing to attend company manager meetings, attend educational classes pertaining to community association management, attend seminars presented by attorneys to obtain updates on the ever-changing laws and statutes pertaining to association management.
21. Clean goggles with goggle solution daily and confirm housekeeping trash removal completed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Vision Community Management on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.