NA Greenlake Sales Vice President Job Hewlett Packard Enterprise Texasby admin on January 26, 2021
Welcome to the karomall.com and today we would like to notify you the Latest Job Vacancies from the Hewlett Packard Enterprise with the position of NA Greenlake Sales Vice President which was opened this. If this job conform your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Certainly, every job is not easy to apply due to it should occupy several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the minimal criteria of the Company who are seeking potential candidates to work. Good job information NA Greenlake Sales Vice President - Hewlett Packard Enterprise below matches your qualifications. Good Luck.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Job Vacancies
NA Greenlake Sales Vice President Job Opening in Texas
HPE’s market-leading IT as-a-Service offering, GreenLake gives customers a simple, unified, digital experience across public and private clouds, the data center and edge workloads. GreenLake allows customers to realize the strategic business benefits of cloud and the digital economy by enabling IT staff to focus on required business outcomes such as rapidly developing new applications and services to attract more customers and grow revenues.
HPE is recruiting an experienced executive to own driving sales and success for our GreenLake customers in North America. This role includes responsibilities for NA Customer Sales and Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, utilization, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, cross-sell, etc.).
This job requires strong customer engagement and business acumen, knowledge of technology and software sales, and a passion to help and serve our customers.
- Leadership on NA GreenLake sales and customer success strategy
- Drive sales by ensuring both ongoing and recurring revenue streams from existing accounts as well as building new business with new customers:
- Executing the sales plan in a structured and disciplined manner;
- Determine and implement the optimal sales organization. Review assess and act to create a coverage model that maximizes the potential in each market;
- Accountable for business growth and achieves revenue, gross margin, and market penetration; and
- Leader of go-to-market strategies
- Building strong, trusted-advisor type relationships with key customers and uncovering underlying needs that enable proactive identification of additional sales opportunities
- Drive successful field engagement and rollout:
- Ensure a profitable business, contracts signed collectively meets or exceeds revenue, profitability and client satisfaction expectations
- Strong relationships and enablement across NA field leadership, account teams and specialists along with ensuring aligned partner ecosystem for scale
- Proactively troubleshoot issues and manage customer expectations
- Drive profitable growth by generating sales at existing and potential customers in new sectors
- Deliver strategy and programs to secure new customers
- Drive strategic attach of product and service offerings at key customers and crisply and clearly articulate the associated value propositions to customers and channel partners
- Develop and implement customer success strategies, processes, and best practices
- Build a culture focused around customer-centricity, performance and accountability; recruit, onboard and develop team members and lead by example to execute the new strategy
- Enhance customer usage:
- Drive maximum usage at our GreenLake customers to create high customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience running sales/customer organizations in the services industry with at least 5 years at a senior level with P&L experience
- A proven cloud and aaS technology business executive with direct experience growing revenue business.
- A consulting and solutions background, with a track record of championing ideas around new service offerings
- A strong commitment to customer service and in instilling those values within an organization
- A track record of developing accounts in key industry verticals and generating business value through effective customer engagement.
- A keen analytical ability to measure effectiveness by defining operational measures for the organization, creating systems for tracking measures, and communicating metrics effectively to executive team
- A solid business development leader with a background in senior-level direct and indirect sales.
- Proven experience as the “Evangelist” for a growing business
- Success as a “trusted advisor” to our customers
- Strong balance of strategic and tactical skills, with a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought
- Ability to drive innovation and create an environment that supports a growth mindset to achieve new ideas and initiatives
- Planning and organizational skills including marshalling resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done, orchestrating multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal and using resources effectively and efficiently
- Strategic and critical thinking skills, ability to create strategy and lead its execution
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and galvanizing an organization
- Demonstrate and foster a sense of urgency, commitment, and accountability while making sound decisions and achieving goals;
- Unquestionable integrity, ethical and moral character
- Strong focus on execution. An executive with the appropriate level of drive and “toughness” to effectively manage multiple demanding and critical projects in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that results and deadlines are achieved without damaging morale
- Leader who creates loyalty, trust and following. Ability to inspire and engage a diverse workforce to effectively care for customers and to meet current and future organizational needs
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, change, and adapt appropriately to a range of situations
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Hewlett Packard Enterprise on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.