Construction Community Liaison Job Fastech Consulting Engineers Yorkby admin on more than 30 days
Fastech Consulting Engineers Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Fastech Consulting Engineering is a fast growing Civil Engineering firm. We have an immediate need of a Construction Community Liaison for our client NYCDDC.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordination with stakeholders, constituents, project team, and contractors
- Handling of local concerns, inquiries, and complaints
- Review the plans and specifications for the construction contract(s).
- Organize and arrange for a walkthrough of the Project.
- Assess the negative impact on the community of the project.
- The CCL shall develop, maintain and keep a current calendar of significant community events including Ethnic/Religious Festivals, Street Fairs, Marathons, Parades, Play Street Closing and Block Parties/Celebrations.
- Develop a Community Notification Network, identifying key community institutions and organizations by name, association, and address.
- Preparation of informational materials, including construction notices and electronic communications
- Preparation of project-related press releases, news, responses to media inquiries.
- Keep field office records regarding community interaction, including without limitation, complaints received and all correspondence, meetings, and task force minutes.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma or Certificate in Communication, Social Work, or Business Public Relations Field. Any experience in Engineering, Construction Management is a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience
- Experience working with for NYC Agencies such as NYCDDC, NYCDEP, MTA and/or PANYNJ is a plus
- Experience managing public relations, schedules, and community meetings
- Proven excellence in public interaction and must have strong communication skills
- Experience in addressing issues essential to minimizing construction impacts on community quality of life and supporting timely project completion
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a safe and healthful workplace.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Fastech offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K profit sharing plan. To express interest, submit your resume via fax to 201-591-7974, or e-mail to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Fastech Consulting Engineers on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Construction Community Liaison York August 2020 Fastech Consulting Engineers above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in York below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.