Dinner Line Cook Job Twinleaf Diner Fort Covingtonby admin on more than 30 days
Twinleaf Diner Fort Covington Recruitment 2020Description :
POSITION: DINNER LINE COOK
REPORTS TO: BOH MANAGER
DEADLINE TO APPLY: UNTIL FILLED
CAA Management is a locally owned and operated company within the Mohawk Territory of Akwesasne. It is the umbrella company for Twinleaf-branded convenience stores, fuel stations, food and beverage venues, and other interests. It is the mission of CAA Management to deliver quality goods and service to Akwesasne and the surrounding community.
The Line Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry station, grill, and other areas of the kitchen. This position is in a fast-pace environment with a high volume of customers during peak times. It requires an individual who is able to take direction, and can work calmly and effectively under pressure. To perform this job successfully and individual must be able to perform the following duties satisfactorily.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines
- Clean and maintain station, practicing good safety, sanitation, and organizational skills.
- Prepare all food items in a sanitary and timely manner putting an emphasis on serving consistent, high-quality products.
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant manager.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift.
- Has understanding and knowledge on how to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- Must have at least one (1) year of cooking experience.
- Applicant must have basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills. Applicant must be a self-motivated, team player that is able to maintain a professional image at all times for the restaurant.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work efficiently under pressure, such as during peak times
- Applicant must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Applicant must be willing to work holidays, weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- line cook: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- food handler certificate (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
For more detail information, please refer official source from Twinleaf Diner Fort Covington on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.